Monday, February 14, 2005

Beyond Valentine

Happy Valentine A day to remember the greatest love on earth,
Of Jesus Who died for us while we were yet sinners,
Of One Who willingly lays down His life for another,
To save the lost world from death eternal.

Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends. (John 15:13 NAS)

... God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. (Romans 5:8 NAS)

For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world; but that the world should be saved through Him. (John 3:17 NAS)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello :) Of course God's love is beyond Valentine. It's so deep that at times I think we (or rather I,) can't grasp the intensity and depth of it :) I spent Valentine's with my boyfriend earlier, but on the day itself I gave my mom a carnation and my dad a rose :) hehehe

ShareThis